Membership in the Knights of Columbus is open to practicing Catholic men in union with the Holy See, who are at least 18 years old. A practicing Catholic is one who lives up to the Commandments of God and the precepts of the Church. Please consider becoming a Brother in our Council, We look forward to welcoming you!!
Six Reasons why You should be a Knight of Columbus
- As an integral part of the world’s largest and most dynamic Catholic Fraternal organization, you will be united with over 1.6 million Brothers and their families in nearly 12,000 local councils located in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Philippines, Central America and the Caribbean.
- Your personal involvement as a Knight of Columbus will provide opportunities, in charity and fraternity, for service to the Church at the local, diocesan and universal levels; to your communities; and to the less fortunate in our midst.
- Your active participation in council affairs; spiritual, fraternal, family, social, civic-oriented, athletic and recreational – will serve as a school of leadership and enable you to develop qualities that enhance your stregths and abilities.
- You will enjoy a sense of “belonging” in an organization that shares your religious beliefs, brings together like-minded men joined in a common cause, and offers the opportunity to develop and cement friendships for years to come.
- Your concerns for your family and for your retirement years can be addressed by the Order’s low -cost insurance program, conducted by Brother Knights for Brother Knights, and assure THEIR security and YOUR peace of mind.
- You will share in the sense of pride all Knights feel in knowing that their Order is second to none in support of Our Holy Father, our Bishops and Priests; in working for our fellow man, especially those most in need; and in binding together to preserve traditional values in the face of attacks against the family and innocent human life.
Interested in Joining?
Have a Brother Knight get in touch with you to have them share with you why they joined the Knights of Columbus and why they continue to call over 1.8 million men their Brothers. Fill out this form to be contacted about taking the first step towards membership.